What we believe, teach and practice, with God’s help
Among other truths that the Bible teaches, we believe…
• There is One God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 44:6; Deut. 4:35; Eph 4:6; Heb 1:3; John 1)
• The way for eternal life, the salvation of lost and sinful humanity and a relationship with God, comes through repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (John 14:6; Rom 3:21-25)
• A complete dependence, confidence and trust in the leading and guiding of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
• A focus on God’s grace.
• A focus on glorifying God.
• The priority of God’s Work in simply and expositionally teaching the whole counsel of God simply, book by book and verse by verse.
• The centrality of Jesus Christ in our praise and worship.
• That the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
• The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
• The supremacy of love in all we do.
• Maintaining a biblically based and balanced theological position on debatable issues.
• Having a desire to step out in ventures of faith to see what the Lord will do.